Welcome to Saint Louis University
Let us be the first to congratulate you. You're on your way to becoming a Billiken! There are a few steps to take to confirm your enrollment.
Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and Banner ID.
- Your initial password is capital I, lowercase d, plus the last six digits of your Banner ID. So if your Banner ID were 123456789, your initial password would be Id456789.
For additional assistance, watch a step-by-step video.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
- Log in to your applicant portal to complete your Preliminary Invoice Survey. Your username is the email address associated with your application for admission.
- Log in to your mySLU account to accept/decline your financial aid award and accept the terms and conditions.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (if you have accepted loans).
- Make arrangements for paying your remaining balance.
- Download, sign, scan and return your Student Financial Responsibility Agreement to email@example.com.
- Complete your advising survey, sent to your personal email address.
- Prior to your SLU 101 session, find your upcoming advising appointment in your mySLU account.
- Before your SLU 101 session, complete the online modules at onlineslu101.slu.edu. Log in as you would to mySLU.
- Submit your student ID photo through the link, sent to your SLU email address from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your health forms.
- Enroll in or waive your student health insurance.
- Submit your final high school transcript and official ACT or SAT scores.
- Complete SLU's New Student Survey, which will be sent to your SLU email in late May.
Admitted Student Virtual Visits
Under other circumstances, we'd be welcoming you to campus in person — but until we can, we've designed other creative ways to bring the SLU experience to you.